Tahoe Forest Women’s Center needed full, professional branding and a modern responsive website that could easily be viewed on any device.
The project started with planning and creating a scope of work that catered precisely to the company’s needs. Once the plan was confirmed, we created a look and feel that we brought through print materials and website design. We then created a sitemap and wireframe based on a customized layout and functionality for the new site. The result is a contemporary, professional, customized website, integrated with the WordPress platform, that offers an easy-to-use graphical editor interface, as well as responsive styling for easy viewing on devices of any size.
Some key features of this project:
- Site planning
- Customized design elements
- Full Branding
- Responsive styling
- Full-width responsive slider
- Search engine optimization
- Self-hosted CMS-based site
- Fully-integrated WordPress administrative editing interface
- Client-editable content areas
- Server-side processing in PHP
- MySQL database content management